on RARE DISEASE DAY 28th Feb 2013
The purpose of the AHC federation of Europe is to unite all AHC patient associations in Europe, to create a synergy and a critical mass in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Promote the awareness of AHC at European level.
- To promote and support the research on AHC.
- To develop a better quality of life for all the persons affected by AHC and their families.
- Represent the European AHC community within EU in regards to social and health politics, investment in scientific research and drug development
- Members are all current AHC organizations in Europe.
More information: http://www.ahcfe.eu/