The By-Laws of each organization must define the General Assembly and more specifically:
– Duties and responsibilities of the General Assembly
– Who can participate in the general assembly? (in general, the full members of the organization)
– Proxy policy
– Where does the General Assembly take place?
– When does the General Assembly take place, and how often? Every year?
– How will the proceedings be reported to the general public?
– How will the General Assembly decisions be taken?
– How and who can present proposals for decision-making, and what is the procedure for taking decisions?
– What will be the minimum quorum needed to call for a General Assembly, for the proceedings to take place, and for decisions to be taken?